Friday, October 10, 2008

My Little Man E



I stole this picture from Missy's facebook and here is why.

I came here today to post a cute picture of E and me but I can't find them on the computer. I typically file my pictures in a folder by the month and then do another folder inside with the event. Well the folder marked October 2008 is gone. I can't find it anywhere. I am going to have to see if my super computer hero father in law can find them for me. I will not flip out yet. :)

But...

Let me tell you about E! As you can tell from the picture above, he is not lacking in personality. While we were at dinner the other night celebrating Missy's 30th birthday he asked me to help find the mints. And since I am the aunt I decided to help the little guy out. As we were walking back, he grabbed my hand and said, "Thanks, Sue Sue!"

Melted my heart right there and made me a sucker, it did. The next time he asked, I gladly went and held out my hand as he placed a mint inside for everyone in our family.

"One for Nanny, one for Jeff, one for Mommy, one for Dad, one for Kay-tee, one for Fay-TH, one for Lynnie, one for Paw Paw, one for MeMe, one for you and one for me-eeeee!"

Later when we were leaving, he came out the door with a huge handful of mints and says, "Sue Sue help me put these in my pockets." I swear there were 15 on each side. I made sure to tell his mom they were there and to his credit he continued to pass them out to everyone in our party.

I just love that kid! yes, I do!

2 comments:

LlamaJ said...

They're so cute!

Pretty song, by the way!

Kimmy said...

oh man is he EVER cute... love that photo and story...