- Yes, the rumor is true, I am now on Clomid. I tease Jeff always that we are going to have a two for one special, to which his face turns white and he says, "Let's not talk about this right now." My doctor warned me that I would be sick and she wasn't kidding. Thankfully I have a few friends who now check on me during my sick week and are a constant support of encouragement for me. Thank you friends, you know who you are.
- Emotionally I am doing great. I praise God for the peace that has come in the next phase of the positive plus sign journey. Which leads me to my next point...
- I was 4 days late last week. I am never late. Jeff and I were very excited but didn't tell anyone because we wanted to make sure that this was not a false alarm. Turns out, it was a false alarm. I did not cry or get mad, I just called my doctor and scheduled round 2. I think this is a testament to what God has been doing in my heart over the last year. Jeff has been a huge help in keeping me from losing it too. I am so thankful for his calm spirit and his encouragement of living fully in the moment. I could not do this without him!
- We had a blessing from God at the doctor's appointment on Friday. Long story short, I have 3 months of medicine for free. This just proves to me that God is in the details. At least we know we have 3 months of trying with the medication without any out of pocket expense. That my friends is a blessed assurance. :)
- The house hunt is going good. At this point, we are both content to wait and see what happens with the economy. The one house we looked at and loved, we would be buying from a family I have grown up with, who happen to live 3 blocks from where I grew up. They are having a structural engineer come to check out the foundation on Wednesday, until we know more we are waiting and praying. Praying that the foundation won't be an arm and a leg to fix and for God to show us which direction to go. But for now, we are living in perfect peace.
- My grandparents are moving to a retirement community apartment-thing-a-ma-jig in two weeks. This place will only be 2 miles from me and 1 mile from my Aunt. This will be a huge help to me as I usually bring them dinner and buy groceries for them once a month. This was one of those things that I thought about but never really prayed about. Do you know what I mean? I wanted them closer but I didn't know how to convince them to move. I let it go because I didn't feel like it was my place to say, "Pack up-you are moving!" My aunt and her husband found this place and my grandparents fell in love with it. Praise God for working out the details behind the scenes! This place has bible studies and activities for people to attend so this will be great for Granny B since she is a social butterfly. I pray that God will soften Bonner's heart since he still refuses to talk about God or church. Every time I get frustrated or disappointed, I remember Maudie and her spirit before God touched her heart. She refused any talk of God but thankfully God opened the doors for Jeff and I to talk to her two weeks before her death. So I continue to pray for open doors for Bonner and a soft heart to hear the truth and believe it.
That my friends is the low down. Thank you for letting me put that out there so that you could continue to pray for us. We (Jeff and I) are doing very well. Last week was a rough week but God quieted the storm and comforted us in our time of need. I praise Him for the peace that passes all understanding.
Have a blessed week!
13 comments:
Susan - I know that you do not know me, but ever since I found your blog through Kiddos and K9s, I've been praying for you. I come to your blog occasionally to see how you and yours are doing. God is doing great things in your life. I pray that He continues to guide you and give you peace!
just thinking about you....
Well, good luck over the next few months with everything!!!! :) ...I guess we all know it's not "luck" though. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Before I opened your blog page, I was asking the Lord to bless you with a baby . . .so thanks for sharing the "current events" - helps to know exactly how to pray! Blessings, my friend -
Praying hard for you!
Praying for you. Went down that road with my sister, it is an emotional roller coaster. Praying for peace during this time.
I am praying for you Susan. I am so glad to hear you are trying some medication. I have seen it work for a very good friend of mine twice. I also have a friend who just started her first dose ever this past weekend. I will keep you in my prayers everytime I pray for my other friend. May God give you your heart's desire.
Many prayers for peace and comfort.
Thanks for sharing your happenings and please know that I will say a prayer for you. Thank you for the reminders of trusting in the Lord.
praying
for
you
along
this
journey!!!!
It's good to read an update. I was kind of wondering what was going on. I am sorry about last week. You've been on my heart a lot for the last several months.
That is good to hear about getting the free meds - and even more so, your reaction to the test. I'm proud of you. I hope you feel better soon, too.
Praying for you as you travel through the next few months. Big life events on your plate, that is for sure!! So exciting to know that three months of medicine comes free!!! Hopefully, you won't need them. Your faith and trust in God is quite inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your heart and your hurts.
Love you!
Post a Comment