A typical birthday at Granny's house includes cake with a corner cut out from my big brother who was hungry and couldn't wait.

A sixteen year old
texting all night long and not wanting her picture taken. Oh and you will also see her typical sandwich that she makes
every time she comes over. Mustard, Ketchup, Tabasco and cheese...yes, GROSS!

Bonner snapping a picture with his disposable Kodak camera. I know what I am getting him for Christmas...a bulk package of these things.
Every one's attention turned on Bonner when he talks
politics although what he said can not be repeated on the blog or anywhere for that matter. Lord, help him.

Granny on the phone with her big sister Ruby.

Granny laughing at her card from Cousin
Nancye. We tried to take the
tassels off to put on her shirt but they were stuck like white on rice. I told Granny to swing 'em around and she did....like a pro. :)
Elijah found his way to the candy tin. When I went over on Monday this thing was almost empty. I know that Bonner filled it up for this little guy.

Granny set up a drawer just for this E. I love how he knows
exactly where to go when he wants to start playing.

A sweet picture of Granny with the great grandchildren and Rollie the dog that was named Rollie because he rolls over when you clap.

And no party is complete without a
grandfather and great grandson tickle fest.

Isn't this a sweet picture...they love each other. Makes Aunt Sue Sue proud to watch.

Thank you Cagle cousins for your cards and phone calls. You made Granny's day a special one!
4 comments:
Great photos! Enjoyed our visit today!
Nancye does have a certain style when sending cards!!! looks like it was so much fun!!! I could hear the laughing in those pictures!!!
Granny's are great, aren't they!?
Love the tassles!!!! haha :)
I love the pictures! looks like a fun time. The 16-year old texting and her sandwich is hilarious. I might actually like that on a normal day. I love condiments.
Post a Comment