Pray for us, we did not sign another 6 month lease, we are now living month to month.
I am praying that we can move into our home before Christmas.
And since Jeff is still 80/20 on which way to go regarding the house, I am not allowed to give details...yet. But yes, we have a home that I am already mentally decorating.
Pray for discernment. Pray that the Lord either opens or closes the doors for whatever house He has planned for us. Praise for the leap of faith on Jeff's part and the contentment on Little Mrs Planners end.
Life is good.
We are blessed!
I will post Trick or Treat photos on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the house! I have a feeling that you'll be in it before Christmas. Wouldn't it be nice to decorate for Christmas this year in your new house!? (I know of a GREAT xmas decor place in Arlington if you need ANY decorations!)
Good luck! Can't wait to see it one day!
Post a Comment