Thursday, October 02, 2008

Yesterday...

What needed to be done:

  • first of the month reports
  • beginning of a new fiscal year reports (yuck!)
  • laundry
  • inventory two home stores*
  • update the catalogs at the stores
  • pick up dry cleaning
  • enter in a few orders before 6 p.m.

What I would have rather been doing:

  • reading my latest book
  • playing Tetris on Facebook
  • talking to my Granny
  • taking an afternoon nap (I was at a home store* during the middle of nap time and man the mattress section looked so inviting)
  • walking with Jeff

Things I did to reward myself for accomplishing the top list and holding off on the second list.

  • walked around Hemisphere's
  • ate a burger at Fuddrucker's and read a chapter of my book
  • made chocolate chip cookies** last night and ate one or two for breakfast this morning

*Home stores= the furniture company that I work for showroom (sorry the furniture company googles their name often so I don't want to even mention it b/c I don't want a random computer guy they have hired lurking on my blog)

** not actually homemade, they were the break apart and slap on the cookie sheet kind

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love how you put "ate one OR two for breakfast" as if you can't remember which. :) Sneaky.