This is the last post for the week, promise! I am afraid many of you are going to flip out when you see all my posts in google reader. I will take a few days to let you catch up because I am here for you!
But let me just say, when a friend who is in a blogging slump posts and says "Tag your it!" you better join in and fast, so maybe she will get out of the posting slump. I am hear strictly to support a friend.
8 TV Shows (this is going to be hard, I hate TV)
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Little People Big World
3. 17 Kids and Counting
4. Murder She Wrote (I know, I know, Jeff already teases me for this)
5. Andy Griffin (Yes, again, Jeff's got you covered on the jokes)
6. Maverick basketball
7. Fox News...
8. Little House on the Prairie (Shout out to Andrea!)
8 Restaurants
1. Joe T Garcias
2. Chili's (even after I worked there I still eat it)
3. Sonic (of course)
4. Chuy's in Austin LOVE! IT!
5. La Hacienda Ranch
6. Celebrity Bakery
7. OC Burger (don't be a fool, eat there if you live in the DFW area)
8. PF Changs
8 Things That Happened Today
1. I slept in until 9 after taking a Tylenol PM last night
2. I worked on a few ad's for my customers
3. I helped niece Hayley update her IPOD with a few of my tunes
4. I made Spaghetti and Meatballs (I should post this recipe, it's healthy and yummy!)
5. I played on Facebook, I love that place!
6. I cleaned out from under my kitchen cabinets (Thank you FLYLADY!)
7. I scrap booked Katy's 6th birthday from March. I am behind and I don't care.
8. I kissed my hubby good night when he walked out the door and did a jig because I had the place to myself. (Hee! Hee!)
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. getting a call that our home is ready
2. Turkey Trot 2009, Jeff is running a 10K, I think I will stick with the 5K
3. THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR! (hint: vampires!)
4. watching God do His thing in our life
5. Baby Brooklyn's arrival and seeing God move in this child's life
6. meeting baby cousin Nolan (Rach, are you guys headed this way? Let's hook up!)
7. Christmas time! And seeing Andrea's decorations! (I couldn't think of anything else)
8. a girl's weekend that I could really use
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks... I look forward to Brooklyn's arrival too. :) Makes my heart sing that others do too.
I've loved your posts this week! You gotta train me on this FLYLADY business......
Love you!
This is a great mimi to do. I may have to steal it from you without a tag.
Our restaurant lists would be very similar. You remind me of my daughter's taste in tv shows. She loves 1,2,3, and 8.
Have a great Thursday!
I love fly lady, too, even though I usually ignore her. I did empty and clean my frig this week.
I'm going to OKC for t-giving, but I think I'll be in Grapevine on Saturday and leave on Sunday. I know we'll be doing family stuff some of that time, but call me and maybe we can work something out so you can meet baby Nolan! Feel free to stop by - my parents are in Bedford.
Post a Comment