I love The Office. It makes me laugh every time. I love Dwight. I love Pam and Jim. And I love Michael's funny one liners. Last night's show was super funny to me. I found myself laughing out loud, very loud. (I am sure some of you are hearing my laugh now in your heads)
How could I have not listed this show? Hmm....
Here is a recap that BooMama does every week, so if you are a fan of this show too and watched it last night, you should read it.
"I am your wing man!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a day calendar on my desk that has quotes from the show on it. A quote from last week was from Dwight: "Once, I brought in a duck to prepare for lunch. And people got . . . upset. Apparently, they got attached to the duck and didn't want to see it killed."
Dwight is my leader!
This is definitely one of the downsides to being overseas missionaries :( we miss out on The Office... and yes I know I know how shallow that sounds, but it's the truth.
Post a Comment