I promise that I will be productive even though I would rather goof off.
I promise to take the day in stride and not worry about all the things on my to do list.
I promise to cook Jeff an actual dinner rather than slapping food on the table 15 minutes before he has to go to work.
I promise that I will not let my busyness get in the way of loving on Jeff.
I promise that the next time he says, "Sit next to me and rest awhile" that I will actually do this instead of recount all the reasons why I can't rest but have to keep moving. (I am so sad that I let this happen.)
I promise that I will start and finish one load of laundry today. I realize I am getting in a horrible habit and forgetting I even started a load. I hate the smell of stale laundry.
I promise not to forget that I thawed a whole pound of ground sirloin last night only to find it still sitting in the microwave this morning. I almost threw up right there and may do so now just thinking about it.
I promise that I will do one task at a time and quit trying to multitask. I believe this is why I forgot about the meat.
I promise that I will not compare my life to those around me. I will let God define our journey.
I promise I will not worry about the future but trust God to lead us.
I promise to not allow the interruptions to frustrate me but embrace them as an opportunity to show God's love through my actions.
I promise that I will be joyful in the moment rather than short tempered and moody.
I promise. I promise. I promise.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good to do list for me as well - except the stuff about your husband - change it to Mark! Have a great day.
you've been posting a lot! I need to catch up on you! ~ kim
Post a Comment