Friday night in my favorite long sleeve tee and pajama pants.
Feasting on hamburgers made on the grill with an extra measure of pepper jack cheese
The place is clean, the candle smells sweet.
I am cuddled on the couch watching a movie with Jeff and laughing at his silly comments.
We are watching Cast Away, he tells me he can feel Tom's pain. It must be a Fed Ex thing.
And to top it off I am eating a gigantic chocolate bar that Jeff brought home for me today
I swear, in this moment, it just doesn't get better than this
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your template changed...I need to jump over more often..
Sounds like a great night.
sounds lovely... Jeff cracks me up "it must be a Fed Ex thing". I do admit I think of Jeff when I watch this movie.
Post a Comment