Friday, November 21, 2008

Song In My Head: I Surrender All

I woke up singing this song this morning and had a moment of weakness but all is good now. My Heavenly Father has filled me.



When I saw this video I thought of two things.

1) The trees look like what I imagine the Twilight forest to look like, can't wait to see the movie this weekend!

2) When I was a young chap at Airport Freeway, the church would sing "I Surrender All" as the invitational song. This song scared me as a little girl because I knew someone was about to "get dunked." I would crawl into my mom or dad's lap and cover my head until the "dunking" was over. Many years later I learned that the dunking is a beautiful part to the Christian walk and now I cry tears of joy for the dunkee.

I surrender all! I surrender all!

And one last thing totally not relevent to this post...

1 comment:

LlamaJ said...

WONDERFUL song! It's one of my favorites.