I love a good chick flick. Love, love, love them!
Over the last few years, I have built up a pretty good selection one movie at a time. Good chick flicks are the best accessory to a scrapbook weekend or a chicks only es-cape.
Today I had four of my favorites arrive in the mail.
Trouble With Angels, Pride and Prejudice, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and P.S. I Love You.
Here is one of my favorite scenes from Trouble With Angels.
And yesterday, along with a row of teenage girls, I saw Twilight. I can guarantee you that I will own this movie one day too.
And just in case you missed it the first time, read below.
2 comments:
OK, I now have to see Trouble with Angels. How have I not seen this one?!?!?! :)
You are not a true "chick flick" gal unless the Pride and Prejudice in your pile is the BBC version... it's so classic and so much better than the newer, shorter and just inadequate version :) I'm getting ready to pull out what Gary calls my seasonal chick flick... White Christmas... I can just hear them singing "Sisters, sisters" :) Hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment