Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jodi's Blog Info

I received a few emails from my earlier post telling me they could not access Jodi's blog, if you look to the left of my blog, her blog is listed under MY FELLOW DEER RUNNERS, and click on David and Jodi. Now you can keep up with Brooklyn too.

Tomorrow is surgery day so please continue to pray. I must say I have enjoyed seeing the numerous emails pop up in my inbox letting me know someone has signed up to pray for the Beavers. If you haven't signed up, that's okay, God knows you don't have to have a sign up to talk to God. But since I know it means the world to David and Jodi to click on the prayer chain and see the different people praying please do not be afraid to list your name too. It will be a blessing to them, promise!

And don't forget to leave a comment on her blog, if you go there now you can see pictures of beautiful Brooklyn

Thanks for praying! You are awesome!

No comments: