I want to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I also would like to apologize yet again to the many friends and family members who did not receive a card this year. I miscalculated and by the time I realized it I said, "Oh well, screw it." Which means the last 15 address stickers were left without cards. I know I could have ordered more and should have but things have been very busy the last few weeks. You know buying a house, welcoming a nephew and such.
Oh and unfortunately it looks like we aren't moving until February. Agh!!! I am chanting this verse and spending much of my free time making a decorating plan and budget. I guess you can say it is the interior designer/spreadsheet lover in me. I know, I know I need help.
Again have a merry Christmas and don't forget to take time to worship Him.
See you after the holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment