I loved Christmas this year because I was able to spend quality time with all FIVE of my nieces and nephewS. Uncle Jeff and I were talking the next day about how everyone of the kids has a unique personality. What a joy to watch them grow and change over the years.
One of the things Jeff and I love, is our time with the kids. It is what has kept us going this past two years as we have continued to trust God's timing for positive plus sign. I won't lie, the last few weeks have been the hardest yet but we aren't ready to give up either. Nor do we allow Satan to steal our joy, although I feel like he has been working overtime on me the past few days....cried all the way home the other night, scared Jeff to death. God bless him for not asking me to "talk it out" since it was one of those times that my tears really could not be explained but I couldn't stop them from falling either.
God continues to bless me through His word. I read in 1 John 5: 14-15 on Christmas day it says, "And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for." This was soothing words to my restless spirit. As hard as it can be sometimes, I am trusting that He does hear our prayers and will answer us.
A big thanks to everyone of you who have prayed for us this past year. We truly are blessed to be surrounded by a community of prayer warriors. No words can express the gratitude in my hearts for each one of you. God is faithful. God's word is true. God is alive and active in each one of our lives.


3 comments:
Love seeing your pictures and so glad you were blessed this Christmas. I will keep you in prayer Susan that your dreams and desires will soon come to pass.
love you friend...
great photo of you and the kids... they are so blessed to have you and Jeff - as I've said before!
See you soon... ~ kim
You are so amazing. That's all I can think when reading this post, especially the middle part.
Post a Comment