Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today Is Not Going According to Plan

The plan was for me to wake up early and get a few things done at work so that I could do a bit of grocery shopping and christmas shopping. I have bought only one present.

Instead my day has gone something like this:

  • woke up an hour and half later than normal
  • recieved a phone call from my co-worker telling me her house was broken into last night and could I contact a few dealers on her behalf. I feel so sorry for her talk about a Bah-hum-bug experience
  • and since I woke up late, I just now took a shower during my lunch hour
  • I am having to wear my old, and I mean old glasses, because my contact was found next to my contact case dried up and my newer glasses are on vacation somewhere around my bed. I think I know right where they are but hubs is sleeping and I don't want to wake him

Needless to say, I am not sure if I will be able to leave the house today to get groceries and shopping done. Honestly, I am not going to sweat it either. Life's to short to be allow myself to come unglued.

I will be watching this later tonight. It's the last year the Bush's will decorate the White House. Sniff, sniff! Why do I have the Boys to Men song "It's so Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" playing in my head?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa is coming! Santa is coming!

No comments: