Well I just got a call from the friend we are buying the house from and if we choose to we can move in to the house in 30 days.
Foundation will be done next week.
Plumber will come out the following week
And the we can move in or as June suggested start putting my decorating touch on the house.
But since Jeff is playing Santa Clause right now, we will probably wait until January to move.
Friends please give a hearty HALLELUJAH for us.
I told June when she called that I was crying out to the Lord yesterday asking Him why we are in a waiting period and then today, during my quiet time she called and told us the good news.
I am thankful for this news.
God's timing is perfect.
Now let's see what God is going to do with the other part of my prayer request...
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congratulations!!!!!!!! this is exciting news... happy for you! can't wait to tell Kari you'll be neighbors!
WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!! :)
Yea Yea Yea!!! We're all rejoicing so mightily with you! Merry Christmas! Now that's some kind of Christmas present :)
YAY!!!!!!!
This is such exciting news! We'll help! Give us some jobs!
Can't was to see Casa de Jazzy~
ps love the new blog dress! its so festive.
Wow! Awesome! I haven't read your blog in a while, so I have some catching up to do. This is great news about the house!
How exciting! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment