Boo Mama and Shannon at Rocks and My Dryer were asked to write up AI summaries for Season 8 at Culture 11. Click here to read. It will entertain you, promise.
And if you have never read Boo Mama, you should especially if you are a southern girl with a love for fried foods. She was the first blog I started to follow when I first started blogging and one of the few that I have actually kept following the past 3 years.
Let me just say one more thing before I go, I love the new judge. I think she is a breath of fresh air and can hold her own. I can't wait to hear how she judges the final 12. I think she will do much better than the other chick who usually just repeats what Randy said or comments on how great and cute the contestants look that night.
"You're a star! And I love your hair-keep up the great work!" ~Your Friend Paula
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had so much to catch up on! I'm still not done, but I wanted to congratulate you on your house--what a neat story about your cardinal, too!
Post a Comment