Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love That Alli Rogers

Posted by Picasa




Have you heard of Alli Rogers? If not, she is a Christian artist that's music is classified as Folk music in my ITunes. I recently stumbled across this artist while on a search for new music.



It was love at first listen.



Let me share with you the lyrics to the song that touched me most (it sums up my feelings about the journey Jeff and I are on these days quite nicely)



the day of small things
I am afraid of beginning‘cause I don’t know how to end
But you told me that the mountain before us would become a plain in our eyes
So I won’t despise
I won’t despise the day
I won’t despise the day of small things


Even when you tell me…oh, even then I’m shaking
‘Cause I am afraid of believing
The plans that we make seem so big
But you’ve shown me that we’re never alone and your spirit will stay by our side

So I won’t despise
I won’t despise the day
I won’t despise the day of small things


To hear more of her music, click here. Let me know if you become a fan too or already are a fan of Alli Rogers. I know I am!


1 comment:

AJ said...

LOVE alli rogers. How funny.