I think everyone should get away from time to time. This weekend my friend Andrea and I decided to take a mini-vacation in Beaver Bend, OK. We did nothing but read, watch movies, talk and eat junk food. We even had a few spiritual moments thrown in the mix for good measure.
I didn't even take any scrapbooking stuff with me this trip, I simply rested. It was fabulous.
Thanks Andrea for trusting me enough to travel with me 4 hours to a place neither one of us had every seen before. I had a blast and can't wait until our next get away. How 'bout this weekend? Just kidding, Jeff would be so sad if I left him alone two weekends in a row. :)


4 comments:
looks like y'all had a great time... much needed rest and girly fun... ~ kim
What kind of animal is that in the picture? A deer or some sort? The tail didn't look like a deer to me.
It's a deer, they were not far from where we were hiking that day
Wow! I love road trips and this sounds like a super one! Glad you had fun. I also love pictures :-)
Post a Comment