Friday, January 09, 2009

This is my 600th Post...Oh My!



Last night I made cookies while Jeff was at work to surprise him.

Seeing as how the last time I made homemade chocolate chip cookies was when we were still newlyweds (5 years ago) he was very surprised. So surprised, in fact, that he woke me up at 6 this morning to tell me how happy he was that I made cookies. "You made homeade cookies? YUM!" (The fact that he said yum still makes me giggle)

I rolled over and went back to sleep, happy I made my husband happy.

Let me ask you, what is your husband's favorite thing you make or bake? And when was the last time that you surprised him with it? Come on ladies, tie on your aprons and get a cookin'.

Bless your husband today! :)

Edited to add: I make killer break and bake cookies but sometimes it's nice to kick it old school and make cookies the old fashioned way!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Michael loves fried eggplant. Will eat the whole eggplant if Owen and I would let him.