I am joining in the fun with Andrea and posting 16 things you may or may not know about me.
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue. I try not to show this talent anymore, although back in the day it was very entertaining.
2. I tried out for Texas Girls Choir in 3rd grade and made it to the last round but never went ahead with it. My parents didn't want me away from home and the yearly dues were very expensive. I don't really feel like I missed anything either.
3. I hate running but I am training for a 10K. Go figure
4. I am memorizing Psalms 37.
5. I hope to memorize 12 Psalms this year, one a month. I am praying that I can do this.
6. I am a creature of habit.
7. I don't like change yet I am praying for big changes right now. God be with me when those changes come. :)
8. I have been having dreams the past few weeks regarding my great grandmother, I miss her greatly.
9. I aspire to be like my great grandmother. She read her bible everyday, walked two miles before 7 am and came home to eat a big breakfast of eggs, sausage, biscuits and bacon. She lived to be 97 years old and was sharp as a take. It must have been the sausage or bacon.
10. I can still remember the table numbers of the restaurant that I worked at in college. Sometimes when I can't sleep I count the tables.
11. I now can only fall asleep with a sleep mask.
12. Every time I bake I have to scrub my kitchen when done. I am a messy baker.
13. I used to play the piano but I can only remember one song.
14. When we move, we are buying a piano first thing and I am going to try to reteach myself. I never thought I would say this but I miss it.
15. I like to clean because it relaxes me but I hate folding and putting away laundry. Despise it!
16. I am counting down until I leave on a little trip next weekend with a good friend. I really, really need a break from the real world. We are going to do nothing but veg out....can't wait!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment