Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Girls Night!

Last night my mom, Missy and new friend Amy snuck away for a live taping of Life Today. Kari Jobe was there promoting her new album. I heart Kari!

We received a copy of her CD for attending and when I got home I pulled out my old school Walkman, threw on my comfy pj's, crawled under the covers and listened all the way through. I felt like I was back in high school enjoying my new CD.

The CD will be released on February 10Th and I strongly suggest that you add it to your music library. It is full of worshipful songs that everyone can relate to.




2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

FUN!

Amy Pennington said...

hey girl...sorry it has taken me so long to stop by...I think I forgot you had one. Then I stopped by Missy's page and well I remembered:)

Love the blog..I will check in often!