On Friday my co-worker called and while were talking she asked what my plans were for the weekend. "Well, tomorrow is my birthday...."To which she replied, "Oh s&*t! I totally forgot!"
I died laughing because she did not try to cover up the fact that she forgot but came right out with a whoops, we forgot. For the record, I did get flowers and this is the first time in 3 years that they have not gone all out. I don't think most jobs treat their employees as good as they treat me on my birthday so I can't complain.
On Saturday, my actual birthday my mom and I spent the day shopping. We hit up Home Goods for the first time and fell in love rather quickly with this store. I bought a few plates to use in our new home. Seriously, this place is a part of TJ Maxx so it's nice stuff for a great price. Check it out, you will be happy you did.

Later that night Jeff took me to my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory.
The next night we headed over to my in-laws house for Chocolate Cake and a game of Phase 10. Jacob was my partner but he didn't last through first round. Notice the death grip he has on my shirt.

This next weekend is the BIG SURPRISE and dinner at my mom's. And nope, I still don't know what we are doing.
This year has been a great year because it was a very simple and very low key birthday.
Here is one last picture of the littlest nephew. Isn't he adorable?
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a nice birthday!
Post a Comment