Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost a Year Later


This picture is so funny to me! Check out my cake...

It was a joke between Jeff and I. He wanted the cake to be tacky, I just wanted the cake to be tasty.

So I wasn't surprised when we were in Sam's and he told me to hang out here (here being the magazine ailse) and off he went. A few minutes went by and I got curious and my little warning light went on alerting me that Jeff was up to something. I found him at the bakery laughing to himself as he filled out the card. When he said, "I got your cake!" I asked to see what he picked out. I knew before I even saw what he chose that it was going to be good.


A bass pro fish with a pink icing is every girl's dream cake, right? Well it really wasn't mine but I embraced it for a good laugh.

Tomorrow is my birthday, another year-another cake and Jeff has something up his sleeve.


I was told the other night that Jeff was clearing my schedule for next weekend. He said that I would not be singing at church because we would not be getting home in time.

I thought about doing a Sydney Bristow mission to find out where we were going but decided that would spoil the fun. Instead I am sitting back and enjoying my time until he spills the beans. And if I know Jeff like I do, he can't keep a secret either so I will know in a day or two.

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Have a Happy Birthday and enjoy your weekend.

Jodi said...

Ok, DYING to know what you guys were up to!!! :)