Jeff and I went to eat at Bosses pizza tonight. If you haven't been there you should go-super yummy. Every Tuesday night is $10 pizza night so if you are looking for a cheap date-Bosses is the place.
The one thing I love about Bosses is that they have old school video games. My favorite being Ms. Pac-Man. Jeff threw me a quarter tonight and headed to the arcade room. He played first and then it was my turn.
Look at my score...
Yep, I am now the high score player at the Hurst location.
Don't mess with me and Ms. Pac-Man. It's my favorite.
Don't believe me? Here is a picture from our trip to Florida this summer. We stayed at a KOA in Pensacola, FL and they provided Ms. Pac Man entertainment for free. While my cabin buddies slept in, I played Ms. Pac Man.
And yep, I got the high score there too. 
This post proves that I am either a very skilled Ms Pac Man player or should have spent more time outside as a kid instead of playing video games.


3 comments:
We had Bosses last night too! $10 pizza night is awesome!
Where is Bosses? I love to play Ms Pacman, too! I doubt if I can beat your score, though!
We love $10 pizza night also. Wade's going to be upset, b/c I think he used to have the Mrs. Pacman high score at one time! :)
Post a Comment