
"She has fought the good fight. She has finished the course and won the race."
2 Timothy 4:7
I have mixed emotions as I type this. I am glad that Jennifer is no longer in pain yet my heart aches for Brent and the kids as they enter into a world without their wife and mother.
As soon as we heard, I started to belt the praise and worship music through the house-sometimes you need a bit of praise music to sooth you. One of my favorite songs on my playlist is I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin. I tried to find a video so I could post on the blog and instead I found this video talking about the story behind I Will Rise.
And here is Chris singing the song live. I think the person who was filming this had a moment where they needed to stand up with praise. :)
If you think about the Hickman family please stop and say a prayer!
"There is an anchor for our soul, I can say it is well"
Chris Tomlin-I Will Rise
3 comments:
Oh sus. We will continue to lift up your family~
I'm so sorry for you guys...I'm saying a prayer right now.
so sorry ... love you. Will be praying for everyone... ~ kim
Post a Comment