Do you ever have a bunch of posts you want to write but really don't have the time to write them all? My blog is feeling a bit neglected so I thought I would write a bunch of random things happening in our world. Photos will come later since they are all still on my camera.
1. May is a busy month in the Young household. Birthday parties,(12 total) mother's day, end of the school year events makes May a very busy month
2. June looks like it will be more of the same...sigh
3. I have turned my office inside out this week reorganizing and decorating. I am exhausted from all the moving and shaking I have done but very happy with results (photos coming soon)
4. I decided to hang curtains in my living room Tuesday afternoon, drove to wal-mart at 7 then had them hung by 10 that night. Jeff did not know I was doing this so when I called him at work he said, "Seriously, you did that tonight?"
5. Thankfully he came home and said, "It looks very nice. Great job!"
6. Yesterday afternoon I decided to clean out my storage unit on our patio. I threw away 5 bags of junk between work and the past mementos. I did not throw away my Bald Girls Have More Fun t-shirt from when I was a baby. I still can't believe that I was bald until I was 2, my mom has pictures to back it up though.
7. I found a box of old love letters that Jeff wrote me when we were dating. I cried when I read them probably because the letters don't come as often as they used to, say like um, never :)
8. He does tell me he loves me every day so I can't complain
9. I also found an outfit my grandmother made with the tag "Made with love by Granny" sewed in. I will never throw this outfit out because of that little tag.
10. I took my grandfather to get a cataract removed. Afterwards we feasted on Sonic burgers and had a nice long chat about life in general. I pray that God uses these conversations to open doors for me to talk to him about God.
11. Work just called, got to go be a good, hardworking employee now.
Man that was a random post
Happy Friday!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to read an update!
Post a Comment