Thursday, June 25, 2009

Elijah-Age 3

I am trying desperately to get back into scrapbooking and have enjoyed looking through some pictures from 2009. When I saw these pictures of Elijah-the three year old nephew- I just had to blog about it.

A few months ago, Gunnar & Missy were in Israel for a worship trip with Gateway Church. I had the joy of keeping the kids for a few days. G & M's living room has a great spot for natural light pictures because of all the great floor to ceiling windows. Elijah did very well posing for me in his natural state. Natural state being all smiles or trying to play a game with you. I thought the pictures turned out well and have been meaning to post them long before now. My favorites include the picture on the top left, the picture of his foot and hand and the picture of he and Maddie chilling on the sofa.

I would love to do this with all the nieces and nephew but somehow I don't think I could get as natural of poses from the bigger kids.

More pictures to come soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

oh man do I ever love that kid!

Lemonade Lady said...

He is so precious - and such a joy for our family! Sometimes I think my heart is going to burst with love for my kids and crowning glories!