Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Apparently Green is My Favorite Color


A few weeks ago, I was shopping with a friend who made a very astute observation.

Susan, is green your favorite color?

Um, I dunno, why?

Apparently, our last three shopping trips I had bought something in the shade of green. The most recent purchase being this green purse.



That is when it hit me that green has played a major role in my color scheme.

1) The Bridesmaids Dresses in our wedding-Green (sorry bridesmaid friends)



2) My Scrapbook Albums-Green



3) I have redone our bedroom in a Tommy Bahama style decor and the accents are green.

Curtains from World Market-Green



Accent Pillows on Bed from World Market and Pier One-Green


{Side Note the two floral pillows were from Pier One, I got them both for $12, originally $24 each. That right there is the #1 reason I never buy anything full price}


My favorite colander that I use for every meal, you guessed it...Green!


It's funny to me that without my friend's observation I probably would have never realized how much green showed up in my day to day life.

What can I say, I heart green. :)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Not to mention the green background on your blog! I love green too. :-)

Kendra said...

Um, I was about to say what Carolyn said. Your green things are beautiful...I love green, too! Nice living color!

Susie said...

I love your collander of all things! All your greens items are beautiful! Hey, read that you went to Shiner. I've been there too:)

Kimmy said...

love love green... you look good in it, too! ~ kim

Lemonade Lady said...

Do you listen to Kermit sing "It's not easy being green?" I like that song.