I thought I had enough lights but one set is a total dud.
Thankfully I have a hair appointment tomorrow and it's located next to one of my favorite craft stores!
The goal for tomorrow is simple...finish my Christmas decorating so I can spend the weekend basking in the glow. :)
Tonight's movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
"This is what Christmas is all about...I'll park the cars, check the luggage...I will just be outside the rest of the season." Clark Griswold after the in-laws come to town
Thankfully I have a hair appointment tomorrow and it's located next to one of my favorite craft stores!
The goal for tomorrow is simple...finish my Christmas decorating so I can spend the weekend basking in the glow. :)
Tonight's movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
"This is what Christmas is all about...I'll park the cars, check the luggage...I will just be outside the rest of the season." Clark Griswold after the in-laws come to town
No comments:
Post a Comment