Monday, July 05, 2010

Happy 4th of July



We spent the 4th of July working around the house. 

  • Painted laundry room (pictures to come soon)
  • Picked up our changing table from friends (Thank you Tim & Cyndi!)
  • Hung a few fans (Thank you Matt for your help! You are the best BIL EVER!)
  • I ate two helpings of Cousin Libby's banana pudding (a 4th of July tradition)
  • Enjoyed the cooler weather...preggo even uttered the words, "I'm cold" at one point that night.  Words I thought I would never say 8 months pregnant in the middle of July.  Praise God for the rain & cooler Texas temps.
  • Watched the fireworks with the Cherry Clan cousin's at Doug & Libby's new house.  We were so close to the show and in the privacy of their backyard.  Priceless!
  • Enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afternoon of piddling and napping and finishing "The Help".
  • The night ended with Jeff and I eating hot dogs at his parents and enjoying my "special surprise dessert" from my FIL.  (Actually for him but he loves having "the baby" to blame his sweet tooth on)
  • Dinner was wrapped up with my MIL using my face as a test dummy for her school homework.  Let's just say I am very thankful not only for her but her deciding to get her Esthetician license.
  • Thankful for the fun, productive and relaxing 4th of July weekend.

Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!

No comments: