I am a huge fan of this place but I'm not willing to pay the price they have for this item.
I actually own a few keys that look like the picture above and am going to run to this place to buy a few of their frames that are similar to the above picture. Thankfully this week, their frames are 50% off.
When I'm finished, I will hang them over my bed to look similar to the picture below. Click the picture to see a better view of the art above the bed. Don't you just love it when you find creative inspiration and realize you can so recreate that for a much lower price. I know I do!!!


3 comments:
I love me some good copy-cattin'! :)
Hey, a little off topic, but can you email me your new address? I have some treats for baby Andrew I want to send to you! I'm so excited for you!
On a blog stroll but I love the picture. I live in my first house and I have made or created via "copy" most of the artwork on my wall.
It feels sooo good when you have the same things as the fancy stores for a fraction of the price.
Be creative and keep the money you saved for your family.
Post a Comment