This verse should say "I wish I could learn to be content whatever the circumstances." I want so badly to be one of those people who just enjoy life no matter what life brings their way! But I have learned that contenment is not in me. I believe one day soon though it will be. Why? Because God continues to put my life in time out! It is almost like I am the two year old fighting constantly with my wants versus my parents. God will continue to teach me the art of contentment even if it means I have to sit just a little bit longer.
I have come to realize how blessed I have been though during this learning process. God places friends, family and my sweet husband in my life to be that constant reminder that I am trying, once again to move beyond today. My sweet husband will say, "You taking medicine or something?" when I begin to get a little antsy! This serves as my little reminder to slow down, enjoy the view.
My prayer for my life is that I will savor each new day as they come. That I will be happy in the moment not looking ahead but enjoy the here and nows of today. I pray that I will live my life to the fullest-whatever life brings my way. I pray that I will tackle the hills and valleys as they come resting in God's will for my life. I know God has a plan for me but today is not the day for Him to reveal the plan.
"Lord, thatnk you for showing me that your plan is perfect. Thank you for surrounding me with loved ones who help me stay focused on the task at hand. Lord I know you have great plans for me, help me to be patient and wait until you choose to reveal the next step in my life. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you are going to do!"
God bless
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment