
"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand."~ Emily Kimbrough ~
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for thier work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10
Lord, thank you for my friends who walks beside me through good times and in bad. Thank you for my friend who is willing to pray with me and love me instead of hurt me and judge me. Thank you for my friend who makes me laugh when I am sad and allows me to vent when I am mad. Thank you for my friend who encourages me to be a better wife, friend and follower of Jesus. Thank you for my friend that does not waste my time with meaningless gossip but will tell me what the Lord has revealed to her today and then asks what He has revealed to me. Thank you for my friend who calls me to lunch, scrapbook and a cup of coffee. Thank you for my friend who does not put down her husband when we are lunching, scrapbooking and sharing a cup of coffee but lifts up praise just because the Bible tells her so. Thank you for my friend who when they know I am having a rough day offers to pray that the next day will be better and then calls the next day to make sure that my day is much better. Thank you for my friend who before arriving to my house will stop by the local Sonic and get my favorite drink because she loves to see a smile on my face. Thank you for my friend who encourages me to keep doing the ministry I have been called to no matter what others may say. It is because of friends like these that I feel so blessed to call them "Sisters in Christ."
Thank you sweet friends, you know who you are!!
Check out more "In Other Words" @ Christain Women Online
4 comments:
Amen to that. You are blessed to have such good friends!
How blessed we are that the Lord knew which friends we'd need for ALL our needs...I love the gratitude, we do not say thank you enough...thanks for the reminder....
Precious . . . Treasured friends.
Thank you for sharing!
Yes, you made me think of all those wonderful friends that I have as well. It's good to give thanks.
Post a Comment