Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thirteen Things I Need To Get Off My Chest...Right NOW!!



I am having one of THOSE days so please allow me to vent.

1. Why does it seem that whenever you wake up refreshed and renewed you end up having a horrible day?

2. Why do I get stuck with the "busy" work? Do people not see that I am busy? I am not faking it-I AM BUSY! I don't need fill in work!

3. Why does Rosie O'Donnell get a spot on THE VIEW? And why is Elisabeth still working there?! Barbara reprimanded her for being passionate about abortion. She told her to calm down-Elisabeth said "It's very hard to calm down when we are talking about human life!" (By the way, I do not watch The View-just say this on You Tube last night and it got me all fired up!)

4. Why does it seem that the world is passing me by? I have started to pray that God would remove me from the sidelines-I am sick of being a bench warmer!

5. Why do women gossip about other people especially other women? It is mean and ugly and it hurts peoples feelings! I admit I struggle with this but have come a long way and refuse to hurt another woman feelings because of my own insecurities. That all gossip is-insecure people trying to make themselves look better. (ouch my toes hurt!)

6. Why can I not get ahead with life's everydays: laundry, cleaning, decluttering?

7. Why do I have to hold your hand when you are an adult? This is based on a call I just received from a customer-I wanted to say, "Duh!" after they asked me for the upteenth time how to price a bed. (I told you I was cranky!)

8. Why do we get stuck next to the screaming kid at the restaurant? I know now that I just posted this, my kids will be that screaming kid at a restaurant one day. Oh well!

9. Why am I in such a bad mood?

10. Why does Satan always attack me? Can't you go pick on someone else for a little while-give me a break!

11. Why do people drive so close to you in the middle of rush hour traffic?

12. Why can't people see me, realize I am having one of those days and instead of telling me to get over it-offer me a hug? Or instead of running the opposite way from me-just be a friend, give this girl a hug, better yet choclate-I need choclate!

13. Why do I have so much work to do but feel like I should just go take a nap to put myself in a better frame of mind?

If you made it all the way through-bless you! You are sweet to listen to me complain. I really am okay just fighting a little monster we like to call "Overworked!"

For more TT13-go here otherwise, have a nice day!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very original and interesting list!

Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better!

Norma said...

Hmm. Hug.

My TT is up.

Raggedy said...

I hope your day gets better.
Hugs
My TT is up

BlondeBrony said...

I hope that getting it off your chest helped.


I hear you on so many of them.

Pearson Family said...

Thanks for being honest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It is nice to get it off our chests. We just have to remember to take one day at a time. Things will get better!

Shaylondon said...

Isn't it good to vent sometimes? Great list. Mine is up

Anonymous said...

Great list - I can definitely empathise with a lot of it.

I hope your day gets better!

rashbre said...

We al have days like your seems to have been. A bit of 'out with the bad and in with the good' can help a turnarond.

Om.

rashbre

{TT is up}

Girl Raised in the South said...

Sounds like you had a royally crummy day. If I were there I would give you the hug, chocolate and let you vent a bit. Instead how 'bout a few suggestions? #1 - look up Flylady on the web - she's great for conquering life in tiny bits, second bubble bath, third a bit more sleep - even if you have to let stuff go. You'll have more energy the next day for it. It's easy to forget to be nice to ourselves. Hope tomorrow is a bit brighter.

BlondeBrony said...

Thanks for your honesty.
I hope you felt better after getting it all out there.