Monday, November 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Laurel Wreath tagged me tonight-I should be heading to bed but I had the pleasure of sneaking in a 3 hour nap today- a perk that comes with working out of my home. And since I was working yesterday instead of taking my Sunday nap-I took full advantage of it today. But of course tonight, I have a case of insomnia
A-Z of Me

A - Available/Single? N/A, Married!
B - Best Friend? Jeff and my Alison (BFS-best friend sometimes)
C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Sonic Cherry Cokes
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Hello, my laptop (LW's answer and I have to agree!)
F - Favorite Color? Blue (LW, sage was my wedding colors :) )
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? (born in ) Bedford, TX
I - Indulgence? Andes Mint Chocolate Chip or a Ben and Jerry's
J - January Or February? February (My Birthday Month)
K - Kids & Their Names? no kids yet...we are in much prayer and hopefully one day soon :)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Sonic and Quiet time
(I am known for having QT @ Sonic!)
M - Marriage Date? March 8
N- Number Of Siblings? 1
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges to snack-apples for apple pies!
P - Phobias/Fears? having a miscarriage, losing Jeff, dying before I had a chance to really live
Q - Favorite Quote? "What you are becoming while you are waiting is more important than getting there."
Very important for my life
R - Reason to Smile - Classic Movies, my nieces and nephew growing and learning new things
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Four People? Jodi, Heather, Paige and Lyniel (Real Life Friends/Family)
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I love ELVIS! Yes, I said it-I LOVE ELVIS
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Lima Beans
W - Worst Habit? procrastination
X - X-rays You’ve Had? body
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mexican and a great hearty bowl of spaghetti with the works
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces

2 comments:

Heather said...

I loved reading this and I put it on my blog, too. Thanks for tagging me!
Also, naps are a pretty amazing thing!

Pearson Family said...

So I am tagged...it may be a few days...