Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank you Jordan!


Jordan today has been one year since your little life was cut short. Today your parents and family have been heavy on my heart because I know they are missing you greatly today.
But I wanted to tell you thanks because your liver saved my friend Canon's life. You were an answered prayer for me. Although I knew someone would have to lose their life for Canon's sake-I still prayed that God would bring the right person along to save my friends Drew and Chandra from anymore heartache. You see, they already lost one child, Amberly. I knew they were terrified of loosing a second. I often dream of you and Amberly. I dream that you are in heaven playing and running-no fear of bad things to come.
Thank you for praying for Canon without realizing it would be your life that saved this child. Thank you for trusting the Lord with all your heart and excepting Jesus in your heart at an early age. Thank you Jordan for your sacrifice.
I will continue to pray for your family because I know they are still hurting and maybe more so today because a full year has passed.
Friends in blog land, please remember Jordan's family in your prayers as they live through the one year anniversary of their son's death.
Hug your babies today!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I really can not imagine what that family is going through. I know I can say I can, but in reality I can not. My prayers are with them. May God give them peace during this difficult time.


PS I tag you on a post of mine.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I can't imagine what the parents are going through. My mind can't even go there. I will say a prayer for them that they are comforted today and every day.

Barb said...

What a moving post. This put a lump in my throat. I can't begin to imagine the pain suffered by both families. Your tribute to the donor is beautiful.