Tuesday, November 28, 2006

While Hubby Is Working...I BLOG!



Christmas officially begins once the Charlie Brown Christmas Special has aired. I told Jeff that this year I wanted to buy the Great Pumpkin, Thanksgiving and the Christmas DVD to pass on to our kids. He says, "No you want to buy them for YOU!" Okay-you got me!



One thing I realized during tonights airing is the fact that the girl that fully annoys Charlie is a girl named Susan. Now that is just not right. Why did they Chuck Shultz name her SUSAN!





Tomorrow is the Year Anniversary of Canon's new Liver...



Tomorrow I will not post a blog because I will be busy praising God for His provision and protection over my best buddy Canon. I am so thankful for his parents who have allowed me to be apart of this journey through prayer and a visit this summer. In honor of Canon, I am posting my Thursday Thirteen on him come Thursday.

Until then, I am off to dance in the streets, shout for joy and sing praises to my King!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all Creatures here below! Praise Him above the Heavenly Host. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost."

The Doxology- a favorite hymn of mine!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea Canon!! Seriously, I think Reagan and I might dance in the living room tomorrow for praise as well! (Not in the street... the baby is sick.) Great day. Go God. :)

Angela Robinson said...

Wow! That is one handsome little boy. Praise God!

Barb said...

Somehow I believe you really will dance in the street! And I stopped trying to kid my husband about my movie choices ages ago. I could not WAIT to buy Finding Nemo. And one of my nicest Christmas gifts last year was March of the Penguins. My family knows me very well. :-)