Monday, December 04, 2006

Elijah's Gift For Aunt Sue Sue

" I need to get by here so
I can get Aunt Sue Sue a gift from that big, bright tree!"

"Why do they always put these chairs back here?

Don't they know it makes it harder for me to get by!"
"Let's see-which one would she like?!"
"Oh yes the basketball one! I know she would like that one!"
"Here Aunt Sue Sue-I got you a gift!"

2 comments:

laura said...

what is it about little ones trying to fit through small spaces? nathan does the same thing and it absolutely cracks me up. He is loving dismantling our Christmas tree as well... sounds like these two would get along great :)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

He is ADORABLE!! How sweet he picked something out just for you. My son was like that last year. He loved to take things off of the tree. Finally we had to surround it with a play yard. Looked funny, but kept him safe:)