Friday, December 01, 2006

I Just Couldn't BE more proud!



Two of my favorite blog friends have been nominated for the Christan Women Online Blog Awards. I feel like a proud mama- I am bursting at the seams with pure joy!

If you have yet to read these whatcha waiting for! Go here and here and sit a spell. You will be inspired, I guarantee ya!

On another note...

Do you realize what we have here is a virtual quilting bee! We gather together around the BLOGS and chit chat. Just like they did and still do before technology ruled the world. I have been inspired by so many blogs out there in blogland. Reconnected with old friends. Grew deeper relationships with new friends and even family members. I guess what I am trying to say is thanks. Thank you for reading and posting comments but most of all thank you for writing. As they would say in Texas, "Y'all have inspired little ole me!"


Now go here and vote for my friends!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well I could not have been nominated with out my "proud mama"!!!

Girl you are just too sweet. And you are a blessing in my life. Thank you.

Sarah said...

Okay, I wandered over here from CWO just b/c I liked the name of your blog. Oh my stars!! We're almost neighbors, first of all! I'm in Abilene. Also, I'm wondering if we went to the same college b/c of 1 comment you made about Canon Perkins mom -- I think she may have gone to college in Abilene? Anyway -- too much. We must be sisters (in Christ)! It has been great to stop by -- my favorite info from your blog so far has been from 4th of July with your aunt's "face lift" tip! Now THAT is an idea! :-)