sometimes you just need to count your blessings...or get your words out
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Happy Thoughts #1
It's always fun when you realize that it's not Wednesday night but Thursday night and Friday is less than 12 hours away. Now that my friends is what we call a happy thought!
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
1 comment:
First, it's so nice to know I'm not the only one who forgets what day it is! LOL
And second, yes indeed, this is a nice thing. I love this happy thought.
Post a Comment