
I just won this Sizzix "Funky Brush" set on EBAY! I was the only bidder and I bought for more than half off the price they sell at Micheal's even with the 50% off coupon. It is almost like it was meant to be or something.
Anyways this is cause for celebration in my house so I just had to share the good news. Scrappy Chicks- I look forward to sharing this with all of you next time we get away to crop!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! How wonderful is that?? That's a pretty pricey item so to get it like you did is a great thing:) Enjoy using it!
Yahoo! I LOVE it when you get a knew toy because that means that I get to borrow that new toy... on behalf of all the Scrappy Chicks, thank you!!!
And thank you for being such a fun "Aunt" to my kiddos. You are so encouraging and I love you for that. It blesses me that they have you & Jeff looking out for them on Sunday mornings. Y'all are the best.
SO FUN!! I have never used those tools, but they look so fun!
I am so far behind on Scrapping, that it kind of makes me want to vomit. Not really, but kind of.
Paige-
Feel free to join us next scrapbook retreat. You would love all the ladies and laugh out loud at the guy who runs the "inn" we stay at. You get lots of work done too. Not to mention an extra helping of chick flicks and fun!
Susan
i have never done scrapbooking susan, but i can imagine it is super fun! but i can say that it is so fun to win (although you still have to pay for it... did they tell you that :) something on ebay! it's a rush :) in a good, non addicting way. enjoy!
Hey, Susan!
This is Sara Holland. I just found your blog, so though I would say Hi. : ) I'm in Ft. Worth through Christmas, so maybe we could get together or something. My e-mail address is the same, but I don't have yours since I'm away from my computer. If you don't have mine anymore, let me know. Hope to see you soon!
Blessings,
Sara
How neat is that! Congrats on getting such a smoking deal off of eBay! :)
Thanks for your comment on my Adoption #2- We’ve Got a Lead! post. I do appreciate your prayers!
Post a Comment