
It's been awhile since I have done a Thursday Thirteen so let me indulge you with the Thirteen things on my prayer list these days.
Metro Church-lots of stuff going on behind the scenes at our church-Jeff and I are praying it out-we are praying for each of the members too, so those of you who read... know that we are praying for you.
Maudie-her surgery went well, praying she will heal and praying for her next batch of surgeries coming in a few weeks. Surgery is no fun! Also praying for the time I spend with her-may God use that for His glory.
Cousin Neal-he is fighting in Fallujah, wife just had a baby not too long ago. Jeff and I pray safety and protection for him and all the other soldiers fighting for OUR freedom.
F.I.L- praying that my Father in Law will find a job and that God will use this time to reveal His plans to FIL. Praising God for MIL's job-it's a start Lord-thank you for your provision.
Baby Peyton-praying the Lord will give the doctors wisdom, peace to parents. (Baby Peyton was born today via c-section @ 32 weeks. He had a tumor close to his heart that the doctors will remove surgically-the question is do they do it tomorrow or do they wait a little while.) Pray for Baby Peyton.
Cousin Brandy and Tim's Wedding-could this be a more exciting time?!?! We are praying for the marriage up ahead. The wedding is just a day-the marriage, well that lasts a lifetime unless you are in Hollywood and just don't even get me started on that.
CWO-I pray for the people that come to the Prayer Room via Christian Women Online-click the "Prayer Room" button to the right for more details. God is doing great things with that.
My Kids- NO! Not my kids! Your KIDS! If I teach, babysit or just love on your kids from time to time, then know I am praying for them. I could list them all but you would be here a long, long, long time. You parents know who you are and the kids do too.
Family members-I pray for each and everyone of my family members. I seem to be up late praying for a few of them who would probably not want me to air their dirty laundry via blog land. But I pray nonetheless. And it is a real blessing to stand in the gap for these people, a blessing indeed.
Jeff-I pray
Psalms 112 over him daily. Wow! What a difference I have seen too. Women this is a must pray for your husbands. Men this is a good guide to live your life by. Women have Proverbs 31, Men were given Psalms 112.
My future children-I may not be pregnant yet but that does not keep me from praying for my babies. I imagine the day they are born and holding them in my arms and praying the blessings I have found in scripture over them. Oh what a joy that will be the first time I look on their face. Excuse me while I shed a tear. Just kidding...
Our house-I pray that our house will be filled with love and laughter. I pray that God will lead us to the place where we can serve Him better. He has the place mapped out for us and I pray that He close every door until we find the one HE desires.
I pray for you. My readers in blog land. I pray that God will fill you with love, peace and laughter. I pray that God will guide you and show you the plans He has for you. I pray that you will grasp how wide and high and deep is the love of Christ. If you ever need someone to pray-just know I am only a comment away.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
9 comments:
I love your TT list. It's wonderful. I pray the baby's surgery goes well.
What a wonderful post..I hope I can be as much of an encourager as you are!
That's quite a list and a wonderful ides for a TT. Very inspiring and uplifting. Thanks for the prayers and I won't hesitate to stop back by if I have a specific request.
Great list. Praying for the baby and his family.
I am encouraged to know there are still prayer warriors out there. I'd love for you to pray for me too!
I really enjoyed your 13 today. So much that I took your idea and did the same. I will add your list to mine. Thanks for sharing your requests with us.
I really enjoyed your 13 today. So much that I took your idea and did the same. I will add your list to mine. Thanks for sharing your requests with us.
Thank you for giving us a glimpse into the precious heart of a mighty prayer warrior! You inspire me, and remind me of what it looks like to be "in relationship" with our Lord! God bless you!
Always an encouragement to read! Have a great week!
Post a Comment