Last night, Jeff and I were sitting in the kitchen having a chit-chat-it was late-but we had just arrived home and were enjoying discussing the quirks of our day. Because it was full of quirks from sun up to sun down!
The phone rang, it was 1:25 a.m. to be exact. I freaked. It was my friend Jodi. She NEVER calls this late-so my heart skipped a beat, something was wrong.
My cousin Jaymie had her twins-she is only 25 weeks pregnant. Jodi and I did what we do best, cry, pray and laugh. We laughed when I told God in my prayer that His way really does SUCK! I believe God would want me to speak my heart since He already knew what I was thinking anyway. I love having friends who will pray with you even though they are miles and miles away. Last night I went to bed, dreaming I was at Camp Deer Run, on staff with my favorite people, sleeping the first night with only the women's staff in Women's 6 laughing and falling asleep in mid-sentence. (I love you all sweet chicks!)
Today we celebrate the birth of Jayde Spencer (the girl) and Kanyon Luke (the boy)
Jayde weighed 1 lb 12 ounces and Kanyon weighed 1 lb 10 ounces- we are cautious and praying.
Please pray with us!
I leave you with the prayer that my mom forwarded me from a pastor on staff at her church. God is good to intercede for us when we have no words to say!
Be Strong and of good courage! I pray for the strength of the Father to fill each of those little lungs with the breath of life and that each day their lungs take in more of His presence. I pray that with each beat of their little hearts our Father’s energy flows through every vein. I pray as tissues develop our Father’s presence is evidence of His love and purpose for their lives. I pray as we witness the miracle of life, we will be drawn closer to the Father’s love. I will continue to pray
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for health for the twins, peace for their parents, wisdom for their doctors. Also praying for your great-grandma. Hang in there, you have a lot going on right now, I will be praying for you also.
I will be praying for these babies and their parents! Keep us updated on their health when you know something, okay?
Post a Comment