Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sibling Rivalry



Parents if you are wondering will my kids ever quit fighting? The answer is yes! But the need to compete will ALWAYS be there. As you can see from above picture, my brother and I monopolized the basketball game at Chuckie Cheese's the other night in a friendly game of competition. I was two baskets ahead at one point but missed my last two baskets while my brother made both and beat me by one point. If you are a little sister than you understand how bummed I was when I realized that I almost beat MY. BIG. BROTHER. AT. THE. NET! Dad took a picture though in the middle of the game, proof to me and to Gunnar that I was kicking his booty most of the game.


Now this made me proud! You see when I was in junior high, my brother would scream at me in the stands, "Foul so you can get on the books!" Ain't no fouling happening this time my friend, no sir, no way! Nothing but net!




For those of you who can't see the numbers like I can, that says:
Gunnar-47
Susan-67

Sadly I screwed it up in the final seconds but we have already scheduled another duel at Faith's birthday party in May. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, you can find me Friday and Saturday night at the local arcades around time-practicing for the big match.


No comments: