I ORGANIZED MY MISC PICTURES INTO ALBUMS!
I will wait a few moments for the applause to die down...go on...thank you, thank you, you are too kind. Yes, I know big deal! Yes, yes I do have a speech tucked nicely into my bra...hold on just one moment while I pull it out of, ahem, well you know...
"Umm, I would like to this moment to thank a few people. (wipe away a few tears) First off Jeff, who allowed me to buy albums that in his opinion were a little bit extravagant since he thinks the clear boxes worked rather nicely. And I would like to think myself for having the stamina to see this project through. And I would like to think the people at ABC who provided me with two nights of viewing pleasure while I sorted and stuffed the albums. And I would like to thank....(music playing me off the stage)
THE STEP BY STEP IN PICTURES!
Dipping My Feet In the Water...
I have one group of pictures left in the clear box...my CDR pictures. And if you have ever worked, camped or dropped your kids off at Camp Deer Run than you understand that these pictures need an album all to themselves. My plan is now to use these albums whenever I start to scrapbook "THE PAST" but right now, I am stuck with the present and not so distant past, that has yet to be cropped and pasted onto pretty paper.
Now I am off to figure out what is next on the list that I can get crossed off soon. Who knows, who cares, I will pick as the spirit moves me!
Have a marvelous day!
5 comments:
Laura over at Organized Junkie was talking about this just yesterday. My photos are organized into 18 clear plastic shoe boxes and sorted by category, but there they sit because I haven't been scrapbooking lately. I need to do this - put them into albums where we can at least enjoy looking at them.
Good for you!
Way to go! I LOVE to be organized obsessed, but...God's had other plans lately. That was actually my lastest post. Sigh. But I'm so happy for you though! :)
Will you come organize my pictures!?
good job and way to go and all that jazz! That looked like a lot of work!
Hi there, I happened upon your blog. What a fun post - I love the way you express yourself in words and pictures. Nice job organizing your photos.
Post a Comment