I have so much to blog about yet I am trying (not trying too hard mind you) to get caught up on "life." Life being laundry, groceries, spending quality time with friends and family and my recorded copy of "Dancing With The Stars." I guarantee that Dancing With The Stars will come BEFORE laundry and grocery shopping. I do have to have my priorities, don't I?
This weekend was busy but it was a good refreshing type busy.
I spent Saturday scrapbooking with my friends, Sunday spending quality time with Jeff and seeing my cousins and Cousin Andrew's singing group sing. It was a wonderful weekend.
Last night I had the Paula Deen thing and it is worth a blog all to itself! I am still laughing at some of her comments.
I promise to write all of this in due time but I really need to get some work done today. But since some of my real life friends and family have been teasing me about slacking off the last few days, I thought I would post something. I mean, I try to aim to please and I have come to realize that even if people don't comment as much as I would like, I do have readers out there who will call me on the phone and say, "Are you okay? I haven't seen a new post in a few days?" Folks, even I can't blog every!single.=!day! Come on now! Give me a break. But I have loved hearing that people are out there reading this thing, even if they choose not to leave a comment.
Who knew that blogland would spill over into the REAL WORLD! This blog I am afraid has taken a life of it's own and I am trying (again not too hard mind you) to get it under control!
See you in a few...
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yeah, blogging spills over into the real world every day. It's my biggest challenge! So get yourself caught up and don't worry - we'll be right here - letting blogging spill over - when you return. :-)
Just so you know, you are on my "daily blog walk" list - I'll try to comment more so you'll know I'm out there! he!
Post a Comment