The last time I posted, my links decided to head south. If you are looking for the links then scroll on down, that is where they are hiding.
I am too lazy to figure it out. I have a new design template on it's way so this should not be a problem in a few days maybe a week. I love this template, very pretty but it does not allow you to have cute little buttons on the sidebar. I had to make my own categories for my friends, family and what not's. I can't have my daily Bible verse to the side b/c it overlaps and cuts off 1/2 of the picture. Oh well. What do you do!
Anywho...
I am off to spend quality time with my friend who is in town for a few days and spend some time with my sweet hubby when he wakes up. Yesterday he worked a double shift, slept two hours while still at work and last night we went out to eat for Matt's birthday (Jeff's brother) so he did not get in bed until 11:30. I have never seen a person fall asleep as fast as he did last night...30 seconds maybe. I am letting him sleep all day if he wants because it puts him in a better frame of mind.
Speaking of my husband, he just walked in and said, "Thank God."
"Thank God for what?"
"I thought it was 7:56 pm not 7:56 am-I am going back to bed."
He is so funny!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a GREAT weekend my friend... I'll be in the nursery tomorrow if I don't get to see you!
Also... I want to put a picture at my banner and I can't figure it out... whoah is me! ~ Kim
Hope he gets the rest he needs. I let my hubby rest to so that he is in a better mooD! Happy weekend
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I fully intended to pop over to children's church today to meet you - but my very sad two year old didn't let that happen....hopefully next week!
Post a Comment