- Maverick Play off Season. Go Mavs!
- This Saturday's day of Scrapbooking with good friends and food at my friends neighborhood clubhouse.
- Our summer vacation, we are in planning mode. Here are a few places we are considering: New England area, Boston, Mexico, Walt Disney World, a train ride to the northern states, California or England. All of this depends on the budget and whether or not other things happen-that I will not mention so I do not jinx myself.
- Paula Deen (Barb, I am reading the book and all I have to say is "WOW! She is a SURVIVOR!")
- Niece Hayley's first two week session at Deer Run. She is so excited and the more we talk about it the more excited I get.
- April 26th- (trust me on this...you don't want to know but it makes me happy)
- Mother's Day at Metro (Jeff and I are working on a surprise for the mom's with the kids. I am not going to even hint since some mom's read THE BLOG!!)
- Weekend of scrapbooking in June with my scrappy chicks
- Tennis lessons starting in May
- Losing 15 pounds
- the summer bible study with a group of women in our community-this summer it is Daniel by Beth Moore and I have I ever mentioned that we meet at 6:30 am! It's early for the summer but I cherish these women greatly!
- My nightly run with my friend Allison, we start tomorrow so we will see how much I am looking forward to this after I have ran a good two miles.
- The Yada Yada Prayer Group Book 6-coming in May!
- The future-God continues to bless me and for this I give him a hearty THANK YA JESUS!
- A clean kitchen which won't clean itself so I am out of here to get done during half time of the Mav Game.
And by the way....GO MAVS!
6 comments:
I LOVE the Yada Yada Prayer Group series! I'm pretty sure the 6th one is already out....I got an email announcement from their website. I'm watching one on Ebay right now too! I've searched around my small town for it with no luck. I need to make a trip to Family Christian. They're so great!
I think the biggest surprise in Paula's book was the agoraphobia. Didn't that surprise you, too?
It tickles me you're reading MY book. So not only will I have Paula's inscription in my book, I'll have your fingerprints on every page, too. LOL
OK, that didn't wound right. I'm not saying I think your fingers are dirty. I'm just saying, you know, you'll be touching every page.
Oh, nevermind. LOL
Oh, yay! Your word verification is showing up! No one else's is...I love your list. It just made me happy knowing you have so much coming up to look forward to. I know you appreciate the break after so many stressful months. Ok. I love biographies. I think I'll have to read about Paula Deen. But I have to be honest. I have no idea. Who is that? I get the feeling I've just asked something practically akin to "who is Beth Moore?" (Although I do know that one at least.) :)
What a fun list. You are going to LOVE the Daniel study. I am on week 8 right now, and it is AMAZING! Be prepared to study girl. I am glad to hear about the Paula Dean book. I need to check it out. You seem so grateful for everything God has blessed you with. May the blessings continue.
too fun! ...and double fun is that I'm going to be part in a couple of those things mentioned! #7, #8
BONUS! (o:
Love to You Dear Friend ~ Kim
You DO have a lot to look forward to - let's see what am I jealous of....planning your vacation - any of them sound great, scrapbooking all day with girlfriends, yada yada book (I wont even go there with my book issue). Sometimes its nice to stop and think on all we have been blessed with, sounds like you did just that.
Post a Comment