Have I ever told you that I love my job?!?!
Well, I do.
And the above picture is one of the reasons why.
I work with a great team of people who know how to appreciate the administrator during admin appreciation week.
Who can say no to FLOWERS? NOT ME!
Here is how my day went down.
I woke up from a horrible nightmare that I was working at my old job. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that it was only a dream and that I was waking up to my current job. Ahhh! Joy overflowing!
You see in my dream, I was mad because my old boss was changing up my schedule once again and I would have to work Saturdays and Sundays. I love having my weekends to chill out with Jeff and my family and friends. But thankfully it was only a nightmare-my weekends are for the most part still mine (and Jeff's!)
Then today I was talking to newly married Cousin Brandy, who by the way, is flying on cloud nine after the MOST ROMANTIC HONEYMOON EVER (her words-not mine...but I am sure I sounded the same way the day after we came home from our own MOST ROMANTIC HONEYMOON EVER). In the back of the apartment is Mr. Maintenance fixing a list I filled out when I told them we would be signing another 6-month lease. Mrs. Apartment Manager said, "Come back today and fill out the lease." To which I graciously replied, "Get the work done and then we will be happy to sign." (Plaster big smile, turn and head for door)
So at the point, there is another knock on the front door-I was trying to figure out who the heck is not already here or waiting on the other line. "Brandy, wait a second, someone is at the door. OH MY WORD! I HAVE FLOWERS!"
Brandy- "From Jeff?!?"
Me- "Uh no, Jeff wouldn't not buy this big of a bouquet. Are they from you?!?"
Brandy- while trying not to laugh, "No, they aren't from MEEEE!"
Me- "Hmm" While I open the card. "Ahh, they are from my work. I HAVE THE BEST BOSS EVER!"
So because I promised Brandy a picture of the beautiful bouquet-here it is on THE BLOG. And because I am nice like that-I just HAD to share them with the rest of the Internet world out there.
So thanks for letting me share with you MY BIG BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET and my beautiful candle!
3 comments:
That is a gorgeous bunch of flowers
Flowers from anyone should be celebrated, but flowers as a complete surprise - thats the best! Didn't it make your day? xoxo
Very clever way to get that maintenance done. You know once that lease was signed, getting it done was dicey at best.
Beautiful flowers - I know how happy and surprised you were when they arrived. They really are beautiful.
Post a Comment